Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Baby Alice is here!!


Alice Elizabeth, Henry's new cousin


Henry and his adorable toes


Tiny couch potato ready for movie time.




Tyler & Serina finally had their little
girl Alice Elizabeth this morning! She was 8lbs 7oz & 20 inches long. She is beautiful!

mom, Ben, Henry & I drove over to see her a little after 8. Serina looked great, although understandably tired. Tyler looked a bit worn out as well. I think he had envisioned it going a little differently on his part. He ended up being a bit more involved in the action than he expected to be. Luckily her delivery was speedy! Two hours after arriving at the hospital out came Alice! Hope you enjoy the pics!
Oh, yeah, and I died my hair (Ben picked the color) a really, really dark brown just to see what it would look like, since I've been blonde my entire life. We like it, but I still feel funny not being blonde. It just doesn't seem like my hair. I think I'll keep it this way for a while though.
Hope everyone is well. Not many comments recently. Let us know you are checking in. We will be trying to keep you all as updated on the little guy as possible on here.

No comments: