Monday, March 14, 2011

FUN & THE AUSTRALIA ZOO!!!

Handsome Henry at the playground
I've never seen a better looking PIRATE!
Riding a manta ray
Checking out the surf with dad!
Ben is at HOME!
I love this surf sign
Always looking at the surf...this is where the dolphin nudged me, just out to the left of the rocks.
Bush turkey!
If you look above the hat you can see a HUGE walking stick. This was at our campground in Byron Bay.
Croc show!
The Irwin Family
I absolutely LOVE this one!!!
Henry & I feeding the Kangaroos!!I had SOOOO much fun!!!
I wish my eyes weren't shut, but this is the only pic we have of me with the Koalas. This was actually the last picture we were able to take at the zoo, because the battery died on the camera. Oops. you could walk right up to any Koala in the zoo & pet it if it was low enough. She was having a nap!

No comments: